What is covered by the warranty?
The Kadrio warranty covers only product plating issues and no other form of damage or product issue. For better understanding, the issues covered by Kadrio plating warranty are as follow:
Change in product colour
Significant loss of shine in product colour
Blackening of product
How does the Kadrio Plating warranty work?
If any of the products that you have bought from Kadrio's official website have plating issues, you can claim the Kadrio plating warranty within 180 days of the product being delivered to you.
If your claim is approved, and the Eligible Product(s) is in stock, a fresh product shall be shipped to the address specified on the original order.
In case your claim is approved, and the Eligible Product(s) is out of stock, you shall receive a similar product.
How do I claim the warranty?
To claim the Kadrio plating warranty you need to follow these steps:
Read the Terms and Conditions & Warranty Policy
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with following details:
- Subject line: WARRANTY
- Picture of the Eligible Product(s)
- A note on the issue resulting in the Warranty Claim
Once your claim has been submitted, Kadrio shall arrange a return pick-up. In case you do not receive an email/SMS/WhatsApp notification about the return pick-up within 3 business days, please email email@example.com
When can I claim the warranty?
You can claim the warranty within 180 days from the date of the delivery of the product.
Please note that warranty claim is also subject to product being used within the scope of jewellery care instructions- any mishandling or deliberate exposure to water, perfumes, and any other chemicals might result in the claim not being entertained.
How do I know if I am eligible to claim the Kadrio warranty?
To be eligible to claim Kadrio warranty, you must:
- Have purchased a Kadrio product(s) from Kadrio's website.
- Initiate the warranty request within 180 days from the date of delivery of the Eligible Product(s) as confirmed by the logistics partner
- Return the Eligible Product(s) with its original packaging
- Follow all care instructions during the usage period
- Warranty claim is also subject to product being used within the scope of jewellery care instructions- any mishandling or deliberate exposure to water, perfumes, and any other chemicals might result in the claim not being entertained.
What if my warranty claim is not approved?
In case your claim is rejected, the Eligible Product(s) shall be returned to you on payment of two-way shipping cost. In case the packaging material is missing, the Company has a right to reject the claim outright.